ANARCHY/ INFINITY - A passive-aggressive SURVIVAL GUIDE to not act like a fool (with commentary)

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
The other realms all seem to have a guide, so here's a much needed one for anarchy for those who are interested in popping by.

Hopefully this answers some of the more common questions for newbies :)

1696820457943.png

Soo….. what even is anarchy, in general?
Anarchy is in its essence a vanilla multiplayer gamemode, with (almost) no rules, with hacks allowed (usually), and no add-ons (meaning no commands like /tpa). There is no plotclaim to protect you, but neither are you limited by plotclaims.

If you find vanilla gameplay boring, feel free to check out the other fantastic, absolutely amazing, unbroken, and moderated realms that Manacube offers.

About the server

Diameter: 3M blocks
Version: 1.16.2 (no updates)
Nether roof: not accessible
Hacks: allowed (but Anticheat makes many of them bug)
Rules: Mostly chat rules and no lagging the server, for the average player. https://manacube.wiki/infinity/infinity-rules

How to get out of spawn
You use the highways (long-ass safety corridors) either in the nether or the overworld.

Overworld: Highways at z=0 and x=0.
Nether: Highways at z=0 and x=0, at y=120 though, so bring a few stacks of blocks.
- Eventually, you’ll come across another portal leading back to the overworld

THERE IS NO TP OR TPA. YOUR ONLY OPTION IS TO WALK OR RUN.

Overworld max highway distances:
+x: 98500 (As of Sep 26, 2023)
-x: 3040 (Sep 26, 2023)
+z: 11075 (Sep 25, 2023)
-z: 31902 (Sep 25, 2023)

Structures
Structures : Most structures don't generate until you are 20k away from spawn with the exception of nether fortresses that spawn under 10k and of spawner dungeons that spawn anywhere. There are only two known end portals and most eyes will lead to nowhere.

I have no food.
WE KNOW.
There are farms littered across spawn in the overworld. Otherwise, smelt kelp.
You won’t die from hunger, your health stays at one heart.

About hacks
Can I hack?
Yes.

Why doesn’t fly work?
Anticheat.

Well, that's stupid isn’t it?
Yes. (But anything that works, you can use)
(We’re technically not allowed to talk about recommended hack clients in chat, but I didn’t even know that until making this guide lol)

Available commands (main ones)
/ignore
/suicide (useful when you get stuck)
/cubitshop
/msg and /r
/shout

Most of your rank perks do not work here.

Portals
Yes. They’re blue. It’s because of texture packs.

The portal broke behind me…
Don’t worry, walk away and it reappears.

Let’s go through this portal together!
The portal will duplicate itself if you do that… Wait at least 5 seconds after another player passes.

Other useful info

Spawn designates the general area within a 2k radius of 0, 0. If the land looks destroyed, then you’re still at spawn.

Be careful about who you share your coords with. People WILL destroy your bases for fun and kill you. Only do it with trustworthy people or if you have nothing to lose. This also means that older players are unlikely to team with you if you're new and not someone they trust.

Bugs and glitches
PLEASE file a ticket in the discord, with screenshots and videos of what doesn’t work and what it should look like instead. Chances that it will be fixed are low, but never zero.

Why is spawn so destroyed?
It's not. Have you ever seen the spawn of other anarchy servers??

Why are there so few players?
People have lives, try again in the EST timezone’s afternoon or evening. We still won’t have hundreds of players, but we also have fewer annoying people than Earth, Survival, or Olympus >:)

How to speedrun getting /ignored (aka how to be an annoyance)
“Hi, I’m new”
“Someone give me stuff.”
“Help, I have no food.”
“Why is there so much bamboo?”
“Can I tp to someone?”
“What are your coords?”
“Anyone team?”

(Please just shhhhhh and play MC and chat about anything else.)

So what’s the goal?
Building the best base and grinding the most resources possible. Exploration. Restoration of spawn. Leaving a lasting mark in a rough environment. Trolling people. It’s whatever you want it to be.

Why do people even play this?

Madness, and the friends you make along the way. ✨

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Im gonna grief the whole of anarchy it will all be bedrock by the time im done

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Fewer annoying people then earth survival and Olympus u got no one there so your right on that

truckerbug11

truckerbug11
truckerbug11
Ratings
Great guide! You can also use /playtime to see how long you've spent out of your life on the server

Ratings
Since you literally disabled OG players for over 3 years by “destroying” their bases (u shrunk the world), can u at least remove the nether roof patch so we can travel even faster?

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
Since you literally disabled OG players for over 3 years by “destroying” their bases (u shrunk the world), can u at least remove the nether roof patch so we can travel even faster?
reducing world border was a terrible decision, wish they hadnt done that T^T

Ratings
reducing world border was a terrible decision, wish they hadnt done that T^T
I totally agree! Myself and few others built huge bases and one did Atlantis - a whole city. Might upload a pic if I find one. All of those can’t even use the bases now because of the new border. How can an Anarchy server have a 3m border?! Makes no f sense! I can ely fly that distance in no time… I really hope people start a ticket with the issue as I did and hopefully somebody would bother responding.

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
I totally agree! Myself and few others built huge bases and one did Atlantis - a whole city. Might upload a pic if I find one. All of those can’t even use the bases now because of the new border. How can an Anarchy server have a 3m border?! Makes no f sense! I can ely fly that distance in no time… I really hope people start a ticket with the issue as I did and hopefully somebody would bother responding.
there have been multiple tickets done, we complain in discord, forums, etc, they just dont seem to care much :/
or its just not much of a priority since anarchy probably doesnt bring much back financially

Ratings
there have been multiple tickets done, we complain in discord, forums, etc, they just dont seem to care much :/
or its just not much of a priority since anarchy probably doesnt bring much back financially
Well, it will never bring anything financially and I’ll tell you why, but remember as we were repeatedly telling the admins throughout the years what needs fixing. We kept repeating and repeating, we had admins coming to the server and we flew around with them to bases to show how broken the villagers are and how you can’t breed them + trades being broken. Other issues like not being able to get to the nether roof?! Whats that about?! Its even possible in the original variant of the game and Anarchy is supposed to be even more hardcore. I can go on and on but why bother. My rant ends here. If they cared for the server I would have paid good money as me and others had a lot of fun.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
36 11
atlantis is not outside the borders tho

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
Honestly I know it “never resets” but id love for it to be reset now so its 1.20, and then reset in a few years time or smth, but doubt that would happen

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
Honestly I know it “never resets” but id love for it to be reset now so its 1.20, and then reset in a few years time or smth, but doubt that would happen
hmmmm id rather not have resets because some of these bases are literally artworks by now... but theres a system where only unloaded chunks get updated and that could be chill. cherrywood <3