Ancient Crate Keys

GooseyGoose21

GooseyGoose21
GooseyGoose21
I have gotten two ancient crate key in my time playing on this server but both times I have gotten them I have not been able to collect them.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Also my mate _asleep_ said he was false banned for macros

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @GooseyGoose21

Keys are now (for the moment) found in /crates, you no longer receive a physical item for the key. If you have proof of you winning/purchasing the key and it not being in your /crates menu, make a support ticket here.

As for your friend’s punishment; they are able to appeal it on the forums, and will have to wait until a member of staff reviews it - this isn’t really the best place to discuss that.

GooseyGoose21

GooseyGoose21
GooseyGoose21
There is a problem with the evidence because I got the key from my cash cow today so there is no way that I could take a screenshot now as it is too high up in chat

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
If you’re able to access your chat logs, you should be able to take a screenshot from there :)

Assuming you’re on a Windows device; press the windows key + R, type in %appdata%, click on your .minecraft folder, then logs, then the latest session (if that is when you won the key).

You may need to close down your game if it’s the current session, and re-load it for the logs to register. If you’re not on Windows, let me know and I can give you another solution to get to your logs.

GooseyGoose21

GooseyGoose21
GooseyGoose21
If you’re able to access your chat logs, you should be able to take a screenshot from there :)

Assuming you’re on a Windows device; press the windows key + R, type in %appdata%, click on your .minecraft folder, then logs, then the latest session (if that is when you won the key).

You may need to close down your game if it’s the current session, and re-load it for the logs to register. If you’re not on Windows, let me know and I can give you another solution to get to your logs.

Attachments

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey again!

If you could attach that screenshot along with your IGN and the server it took place on (Atlas/Aether/Asgard) on a ticket (https://manacube.com/support/) an admin may be able to look into this for you, and hopefully return the key!

Have a nice day/night :)