Rejected Anonymous - Medium (Re-submission)

Do you like my parkour?

• Yes, I love the build!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, you should make changes to it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Anonymous - Medium By Ninkjeboii

• Username (IGN) : Ninkjeboii
  • The map's name is Anonymous.
  • Photos of your Parkour are attached to my submission :)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to my parkour is the following: /plot visit Ninkjeboii 2
  • The difficulty is medium in my opinion. This parkour has around 90 jumps, but multiple jumps are really easy to make. In my opinion, it is hard to count those easy jumps as an actual jump. Multiple people including me have tested the map and most of the players agree with me.
  • The number of jumps lays around 90.

Additional information: The maker of the map is Ninkjeboii. Nobody helped me with the build. I have tested the map for exploits and didn't find any.
    (Changes I have made to my old submission: I changed the looks of some jumps. I used more unique jumps. The parkour now goes through the Anonymous Hacker.

I hope this re-submission gets accepted :D

Yours sincerely,
    Ninkjeboii

Attachments

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Ninkjeboi!
I'm here to give you my review of the map. I am not a map judge, just a casual player who wanted to check out this map. My opinion doesn't affect if the map gets accepted or not, I'm just trying to give helpful advice! Firstly I think this level currently is sadly going to be REJECTED. Here's why!

The theme of your map is GREAT. I don't think there are other maps about hackers. Good job on that!

The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It's recognizable and is well made but I feel like it's a bit plain and needs some more texture.

The parkour of your map is NOT GREAT. The parkour is a little varied, but there could possibly be more variation. I also find the difficulty to be unbalanced, some of the parts are very easy while some of the parts are rather difficult. I think this combination however fits to a Medium map, it should just be balanced more. The biggest problem however is this level's length. Medium maps should have a jump range of 40-65 jumps, and 90 jumps is WAY TOO MUCH. 90 jumps fits better for an Expert map so consider buffing your level to make it fit Expert difficulty or shorten your map to this 40-65 jump range.

I wish you the best of luck that your map gets accepted though! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ninkjeboii,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps with this theme, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the original design, and it has a decent amount of details throughout and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. The length is way too long or a medium map, so I recommend shortening it to 40-65 jumps, as mentioned above. The parkour is also quite confusing in certain spots. Overall, I believe the difficulty of the jumps does fit the medium difficulty, but please make sure that the length matches this! The parkour is also incorporated with the build, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.