Anti-Cheat Auto Ban

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
The anti-cheat used on KitPvP should auto ban. I know you can make the argument "WeLL tHEn PeoPlE wILl bE fALsE baNNeD" but I'm sorry, if someone can hit someone else from 6 blocks away and then get kicked 10 times in a few minutes, they should just be automatically banned instead of being allowed to join back. If you really are worried about people being false banned then you can just set time limits on the bans.

If you ever played the MCPVP servers before they shut down, they had auto banning. Now it wasn't crazy like "this guy took slightly less knock back then normal, PERMANENT BAN!" The first auto ban if I can remember was about 20 minutes and it increased the more times you were banned. You can make the argument of "couldn't laggy players continuously get false banned then?" okay if you are so laggy you're getting banned from the server over and over, why don't you take the hint and not play that server? Simple.

I'm not sure how it's been of recent, but Kit really doesn't have a good history with active staff (at least not to me based on how long I've been playing) so this can really help it out. If someone would be say innocent and Mana did the short bans then what's the problem of being banned for 20 minutes? It's not like an appeal would matter, their ban would end before they get a response anyway. Depending on how Mana does the time limitations then they would have to be banned quite a few times in order for the ban to be serious.

Anyway that's all for now, leave a response if you have any arguments for this. Peace.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello. I completely understand where you are coming from and would definitely love to see player’s who are playing unfairly banned as soon as possible. However having the anti cheat ban people, even for short durations at a time is something that is very unlikely. Sometimes the anti cheat can kick people falsely as you have stated. Some reasons besides potential hacks can include firing a bow too fast. Having people possible being wrongfully punished by the anti cheat would just lead to lots of confusion and make it more complicated for staff. The problem of hackers can only be methodically solved by the server having an extremely active KitPvP staff team. I too hope that they will begin to recruit new staff for KitPvP so procedures like this won’t be needed and everyone can have a fair and fun time on this gamemode.