VIP
Ratings
154 8
I just need ideas <3 Ill give credit in the entrance :D:p

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
To be honest, you have to be really creative, due to so many maps already being made, they're limited choices now. Try to base it off of an activity you enjoy, or a TV show or something you like to do that would be original. Word of advice: always make sure to check if someone has already made a map similar.

(I learned that the hard way.) :)

Hope this helped, ~Madi

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Just try to be original, do not submit any maps that are similar to the ones already made. Be creative with your ideas. Maybe try looking up ideas, or look at forum posts with parkour ideas.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I have no idea if this is already taken but maybe a Mythology theme. I think that would be a very cool idea.

Ratings
Maybe you should try something nice and unique,come up with your own ideas, don't ask people for help. :) TBH, I'd feel a whole lot better if I came up with something all by myself 100%. But, if you just can't come up with ideas, and you are stuck on what to build, I can give you a few options.
1) Statue of Liberty
2) A computer
3) Emoji's.
If you don't like any of these ideas, try to think of something that you like; something that inspired you.
I hope this helps! <3, Dawn10001

Maybe you should try something nice and unique,come up with your own ideas, don't ask people for help. :) TBH, I'd feel a whole lot better if I came up with something all by myself 100%. But, if you just can't come up with ideas, and you are stuck on what to build, I can give you a few options.
1) Statue of Liberty
2) A computer
3) Emoji's.
If you don't like any of these ideas, try to think of something that you like; something that inspired you.
I hope this helps! <3, Dawn10001
I'm not sure if there is a Statue of Liberty parkour, but I know there is a computer and emojis :(

Ratings
maybe like, a heathers parkour, i love it, idk if u know what it is, its a musical, i love it, anyway, i love my dead gay son, bai!

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I’ve currently built two parkour maps, one being a mug and the other being a computer desk. When I’m wanting inspiration I usually look around my bedroom for something to build then I just typically make it large.

Hope this helps.