Anything you wanna ask/show me.

xDovo

MVP+
Beryze
Beryze
MVP+
Ratings
I'm new to this and haven't posted before and want to interact and with and get to know this community better. Anyway, you may ask me anything, show me anything, or just tell me something. Anything you want.

DoctorMcwho

ELITE
DoctorMcwho
DoctorMcwho
ELITE
Ratings
Looks like we had the same idea! Nice to meet you, hm.... So, if you had to describe yourself in 5 words what words would you pick?

xDovo

MVP+
Beryze
Beryze
MVP+
Ratings
Looks like we had the same idea! Nice to meet you, hm.... So, if you had to describe yourself in 5 words what words would you pick?
Yes, I saw your post haha. I would describe myself as compassionate, helpful whenever possible, creative, considerate, and very very committed to what I need/want to do. May I ask you the same? Or should I go on your thread lol.

DoctorMcwho

ELITE
DoctorMcwho
DoctorMcwho
ELITE
Ratings
Yes, I saw your post haha. I would describe myself as compassionate, helpful whenever possible, creative, considerate, and very very committed to what I need/want to do. May I ask you the same? Or should I go on your thread lol.
I don't mind. If I had to it would probably be.... helpful, honest, listen to others

xDovo

MVP+
Beryze
Beryze
MVP+
Ratings
I have two questions!
Whats your favourite game mode to play?
Why do you like Manacube?
I've played Kitpvp, survival, creative, and parkour, and definitely love parkour the most. Never thought I could have so much fun doing it because I used to rage while doing it when I was younger.
I like Manacube because of the variety of servers/gamemodes such as parkour,survival etc.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I've played Kitpvp, survival, creative, and parkour, and definitely love parkour the most. Never thought I could have so much fun doing it because I used to rage while doing it when I was younger.
I like Manacube because of the variety of servers/gamemodes such as parkour,survival etc.
Thats super cool. Why did you want to get to know the community better?