Apology

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
I’m glad you realized that you are in a position where you need to apologize, but I really think next time you need to consider the effects of your actions. Also, I think you would be better off asking a staff member about it before because they have more power than you posting a random thread on the forums.

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello Chicken! I'm happy you took my advise apologies because most players think they are the best of the best. This action is a minor improvement which can lead to you maybe being a helper! I understand you were frustrated of being accused of copy and pasting, but you should not let that anger corrupt you and ruin your ego! I hope you understand what I'm saying and understand the consequences of your actions.
Best Of Luck
-CosmicLunaBunny

Aztec

Dedicated Member
MVP
AztecYT
AztecYT
MVP
Ratings
38 3
Hello Chicken! I'm happy you took my advise apologies because most players think they are the best of the best. This action is a minor improvement which can lead to you maybe being a helper! I understand you were frustrated of being accused of copy and pasting, but you should not let that anger corrupt you and ruin your ego! I hope you understand what I'm saying and understand the consequences of your actions.
Best Of Luck
-CosmicLunaBunny
I wasn't accused of copy and pasting. It was the other person who was copy and pasting and I called him out and he got super salty. nevertheless, my actions were unacceptable.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
All good. Happy New Year. :)

Cheers.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I would like to apologise to thatguy354 as I unfairly believed he should be banned. My behaviour was unacceptable especially for someone applying for staff. I have deleted the post and have taken back my beliefs.
Dw bro, i am sure alot of people want me banned

Last edited:

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I forgive you even tho I’m new <3