Apology..

Ratings
Honestly I should've made this a long time ago, and I deeply regret not doing so. Anyways let's get into it

Back in the end of 2014 I joined Minevast, at the time I was just a little boy trying to make my building work noticeable, so I made friends with some of the more popular people on the server and their way of having fun was pretty much putting other people down, harassing people, etc. I fell into that crowd in attempt to make my work more noticeable and my attitude changed to there attitude the "I don't care about anyone but myself" attitude, and over a long period of time I started being meaner and meaner and I of course didn't know my attitude was changing or how I effected others, until just recently in around June or so I realized how much of a bully I was to the players here and I want to apologize for everything that I've done and said to everyone whether it be creative or parkour or even on skyblock in the minimum time I spent there. I know that this apology still isn't sufficient for my actions so if anyone wants to talk to me one on one about something I've said to them, then I will do that.

I want to make things right.

I want to make things great again - Sorry had to lighten the mood

Thanks to everyone who's read this, and I hope you can find somewhere in your hearts to forgive me

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
You stood up from your actions and took responsibility for them, and anyone willing to do that should be forgiven.

Everyone has a right to be treated the right way, and if anyone bully's/harasses because of this, in game/ forums, let a staff member know.

What you here is very commendable and I respect you for that. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need someone, let me know here or in game.

"We all have made mistakes in the past but that shouldn't be what define us. Let what you do after define you."

Much love, JuanitoG

Last edited:

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Like JuanitoG said, not very many people at all will stand up and apologize.
Standing up is very courageous, and if you are able to do that you will have a bright future and it will be a bit easier to get things off your shoulders than you would ever be able to do.

This is a very courageous thread, crushmero!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I am sorry for being the negative person in here.. but your apology shouldn't be here in the first place.. you probably should have messaged the people, you hurted and insulted the most (I won't say names, but you should know them) before anything else. Also it seems like your apology is forced, after getting rejected with a note to apologize...
I just want you to keep that in your mind.. messaging people in pm, is sometimes way better and always think before acting.

Ratings
Hey @Shron I have messages and made amends with the people I effected most, but you wouldnt know that because its behind the scenes, which is fine, I wouldn't expect you to know that, the apology was not forced, my apology to the rest of the people who I effected less was long due but after the school year started I didnt have anytime to address those people which I do apologize for, and I shouldve done it sooner.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Alright. I am close to a few of them and I know there were no Apology.. but in the end it is your decision
And I never said it is forced, but it really looks like it after the mentioning of an apology by a staff member.
My Intention is not to accuse you of getting forced, I just wanted to tell you my opinion about it.

Ratings
It's ok :p I get your intentions and your opinion and you're free to have your own opinions, also I pmed you regarding the people I have yet to apologize, it's been almost a year now and I've forgotten 90% of the peoples names.

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Crush that is very very cool of you saying sorry and standing up to what u did

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Really nice you stood up and apologized Crush. A lot of people miss you on MV even myself:)

Z_raid

Ratings
18 1
Though I never seen you before cause I joined since when Barebones came out, but I could tell you've changed. You've got the guts to apologize in forums where everyone's eyes can see. The audience will watch you and welcome you to come back. I hope to see you soon when in the future on the MineVast network. I understand your feelings, the sense in regret of being rude to players. I've done that the first month myself. I slowly changed and apologize to those who I hurt their feelings. I had to thank Killer_Wolf8. He snapped me out of it. Told me what could be right and what's wrong. It's very natural that humans want to be the toughest of all, but just remember, think before you say things, ask yourself would these words hurt my feelings if I say it out loud to others before hitting the enter button.

Abel

Donator
Ratings
BbyBoy Crush! Missed you boo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480120585][/DOUBLEPOST]BbyBoy Crush! Missed you boo.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Well, there is always the possibility that apologies have been made, but were insufficient for the harm done. Some mistakes cannot be undone. Bullying is often one that lives with the victim for ever, so apologies don't always matter much to those who were hurt.

Since some of the victims do still play on Minevast, an apology, no matter how heartfelt may never be enough. That may be a hard lesson to learn, but when considering an unban, I will stay on the side of the victims. When one of the people bullied and humiliated comes to me and tells me how much Crush has changed and how meaningful his apology was to them, I would consider an unban. Not until then.

Ratings
Purple, I don't if you hate me for something I did or not like me because you thought I hated you even though everything I said to you were just for jokes like I told you a longg time ago, idk. You know I don't know if any of the victim still do actually play on Mine Vast because I've been banned for nearly a year now and a lot changes within a year. You don't actually know of the victims as you aren't me and were not on Creative when I was playing you were modding on skyblock which at the time was a totally different world from Creative, you cant slander my name and say I've bullied people when not knowing of whom was involved in my actions which I apologized to the few people who I harassed and I've been on good terms with all of them I've recognized my previous immature mistakes and fixed them by rebuilding relationships with those that I did harrass or hurt badly. Now your theory of my unban is set at an impossible achievement how am I, a generally normal person who is flawed, very flawed, supposed to convince a person to talk to you about how much I've changed and how meaningful my apology to them, especially since how all the people I've harassed and apologized to has left the server, except for Emma. You've also changed the standard in which I should work towards an appeal you gave me a more achievable standard by telling me to change my actions and take responsibility for my actions, which I have done. I don't see why you haven't seen that I've changed, I don't get it.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You misinterpreted what I meant in the rejection of your appeal. I never meant to state or imply that making a generic apology thread would equal an unban. I simply stated that apologies should be made before trying to convince us you've changed, not after. Too many players think that apologizing in a ban appeal is sufficient. When players have been banned for consistently and persistently harassing others, we must be very careful about allowing them back.

Also please keep in mind I was Mod, then SrMod while you were harassing people. I had a part in the decision to ban you, I am not completely clueless about what you did. Whether you call it harassment or bullying it speaks to your character and was unacceptable. And either way, I have no basis for believing you won't resort to that behavior if things don't go your way in game.

And for the record, what you said to me before your ban was quite minor and I have no ill will from that. I don't have enough time or energy to hold grudges against every rude, immature player that crosses my path. But you have to realize that one ban appeal and one forum thread may not be sufficient for an unban. I'm actually quite proud of my role in removing toxic payers from MineVast and take it seriously.

It isn't impossible for you to earn an unban, but it won't be easy either Crush. I don't think it should be easy.

Ratings
Yea, I get it, it's your job to keep the toxic players out and you've done a very good job of that keeping most of my old friends off here which is good because they were extremely toxic, and I was the exact same as them which I regret deeply. I know you had a decision in the banning of me and it was the right thing to do to say yes, I was a horrible person. I know you have to be careful about letting me back I get it, and I know apologies wont be sufficient, especially because the circumstances which would make one believe that they haven't really changed and that they made apologies just to support an appeal they made. I will continue to find a way to convince you by the means of your approach you suggested. I'm grateful for even just having the chance for an unban or have the chance to apologize to the community for my actions.