Mapname: Aqua Jumping
Plot: 56;137 is the ID
Builder: Igeere1
Helper: //
Infos: Pretty hard imo but only 75 jumps

Don't know how to post screenshots sry.

Enderkitten

Ratings
This map is very good, at least for a first map (im assuming it's your first)
The map matches the theme, and the parkour is blended in well. However, most of the parkour is just blocks and ladders. Although you were VERY creative with just ladders and blocks, and probably did better with those 2 blocks than many good builders could do, they are still ladders and blocks. You need to add some variation. I suggest using some glass panes, heads, coaca beans, weird blocks like that to make unique jumps. I think you have the makings of a great mapper :)
ps: to make a checkpoint write checkpoint on the second line of a sign not the first

Just updated it a bit and added I guess a little difficulty wihtout changing the number of jumps needed

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Igeere,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are some water/prismarine themed maps, but none exactly like this which is good.
The build is accurate to the theme, however it isn't very attractive to look at. I would recommend picking your theme based around an object that you can build, then incorporate the parkour into that, rather than having more of a room theme, as this will make your map look a lot nicer.
The parkour has variety which is good, but a lot of it still feels repetitive. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map and try to avoid grouping your jumps. What I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just regular blocks etc. Mixing it up a bit more and experimenting with other jump styles will make your map a lot more fun to complete.
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.