Aquatic adventure cp5.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hello everyone, today i want to write about checkpoint 5 of aquatic. I was just doing aquatic to get some mana, i got to cp5 at about 6 ish mins, very average for me. But here is cp5, generally the hardest cp for me, i would usually finish in about 5-6 mins from cp5. But today it was different, it took me 20 minutes to do cp5, all because of one jump.....
The annoying wall to anvil jump, i know a lot of you probably find this easy, it is generally a challenge for me. Normally i fail the anvil jump at least once and at most 3-4 times, but today i failed it 9 times, one jump. I know by now your probably thinking ‘ what a useless forums post’ but the reason i fail this jump is because of glitches, yes i click the anvil first and yes i play on 1.8.9.. but i land on the block and it just glitches me around a bit and just throws me off. Map judges i know this might just be me but please consider removing this one anvil and replacing it with a chest or something. Cause it messes up all my good speedruns and wastes my time. :(
ps: thanks for reading

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
interesting, I struggle on cp 4

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
also yes, anvils glitch all the time and I hate it :(

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
OH AQUATIC I THOUGHT U MEANT WW IM AN IDIOT

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
although it wasnt that jump, i have spent 27 mins of a 37 min run on cp5 alone. i hate it