Are Auto Sugarcane Farms Allowed?

Ratings
Okay hi, so I've looked everywhere for info about this but I've only found stuff for skyblock.

I'm wondering if there is a way (ON SURVIVAL) to build an auto sugarcane farm. Meaning with pistons, observers, redstone and hoppers etc.

The reason I ask this is because I recently tried to build one with these items and they just didn't activate. No redstone signal unless I broke it myself, but even then it had trouble pushing the sugarcane out of the way. And yes I am sure I was using sugarcane.

If you can help with this, please do and thank you very much.

SlyHaze

ELITE
SlyHaze
SlyHaze
ELITE
Ratings
I think you'd be better off using the #help channel in the discord server.

Also, unrelated, but where did you even find the info relating to auto farms for skyblock? I know they are not allowed, but I checked the rules on forums, as well as the wiki, and didn't find anything. Unless it's kind of hidden.

SlyHaze

ELITE
SlyHaze
SlyHaze
ELITE
Ratings
Okay, after looking into it a bit, looks like automation for sugarcane isn't enabled on survival. The only auto crop you can have it cactus.

You can check this info by doing /shop and looking at the crops. It'll say "AUTOMATION (X or checkmark)"

Ratings
Okay, after looking into it a bit, looks like automation for sugarcane isn't enabled on survival. The only auto crop you can have it cactus.

You can check this info by doing /shop and looking at the crops. It'll say "AUTOMATION (X or checkmark)"
Ooohhh thank you so much!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Am I only seeing this msg as a bunch of random letters and numbers?

Last edited: