Art Comp & Voter Lottery Winners!!

Ara_Olla

Helper | Earth
Helper
Ara_Olla
Ara_Olla
ELITE
Ratings
The Second Ever Earf Art Competition is over!!!
Hello mana friends! Our lovely competition has finally came to an end. I want to give the biggest thank you to all of competitors, sponsors and everybody who has supported the Competition over the past few months! We couldn’t have do it without you guys! <3
(And thank you for your patience with the delay on this announcement)

Now for the part you've all been waiting for.. our winners!
Starting with our amazing competitors!
In 1st Place we have ElbonIII with Spring Bloom scoring 156 pts.
2nd Place
goes to rologirl with Spring Fever and 133 pts.
Rounding out our top 3 in 3rd Place is ItsShayy with Pond and 86 pts.
4th place
goes to CupOBunnies with Old tree scoring 66 pts
And in 5th completing our top winners is ImShab with Firefly Light and 50 pts.
Congratulations and well deserved on all of your beautiful art to all of our submissions!
(I will personally contact all artist winners and make sure you receive your prizes!)

But the competitors weren’t the only ones who won something this competition! Everyone that voted got automatically submitted for a Voter Lottery!
Two winners were randomly drawn for 10 cubits + 500m each. The lottery winners were… drum roll ….. Sliinger & azurewyvern2k Congratulations to both!
Important Reminder: Voter lottery winners need to collect their prizes within 3 days or names will be redrawn. If you can't find me online send me /mail Ara_Olla on earth or shoot me a message on discord at Ara#0201.

Once again thank to you all! I can't stress enough how much everyone’s support means to us, I am genuinely shocked and unbelievably excited to do it again! <3. if you couldn’t participate this time around, worry not! Something might be right around the corner ;).

Until next time,
Ara & Cross

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Congratulations everybody!

rigged ofc elbob and rolo 1 and 2 angelwood frontrow lockout