Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Drak and friend!

I am happy to inform you that this course is being accepted as an Easy!
These are my reasons for accepting this map:

Build
The build is nice it definitely represents the theme you intended to build. You incorporated not only an easel into the course, but you also put the palette in the front. You also put a cup of water in the back to symbolize the water artists use to clean off their brushes. Lastly for the build, you put a paintbrush next to the water because obviously an artist needs a paintbrush (unless if you finger-paint or something).

Theme
The intended theme of this course is "Art". You two definitely incorporated things into the build that show this theme very clearly. You added the palette in the front to help with the overall image. If you didn't do this, the idea of "Art" may not have been very clear. However, you did add this and that was definitely a smart choice! You also added other things, such as the paint brush and water, to add to the scenery. This was very nicely done!

Parkour
The parkour of this course is my final reason for accepting this course. The course was too short for a medium, so that is why I decided to accept it as an easy. I did make some jumps easier to help it match the difficulty better. However, the parkour you made was very fun and interesting for me to do. The parkour definitely has variation in jumps and parkour. You included different types of blocks and jumps that make this course even more fun and interesting.

Summary
Overall, the build of this course is very nice. You included many details that made the theme more recognizable and what you built definitely looks good as well. The theme of this course is original and was represented very nicely by everything you included in the course. And lastly, the parkour is fun and interesting to do. You added a lot of variation and there wasn't any repetition in the course.

Well done you two! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.