[ATTENTION ALL MAP MAKERS]

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Greetings from the ban page, It's Tenshi here with a very important thread for every mapper and the people who want to be mappers. As you may know, Our lovely @Emmalouise has been leaving comments around saying that a map has been rejected due to it not existing or due to her not liking it. The old map submission was also fairly incorrect, So this will help with that.

~
Notes For Submitting
~
When you submit a map, Be sure to add detail. Dont make a crappy parkour and expect a lovely comment about it. Make a build that the judges want to see, and I'm sure Emma will extend her comments to something to help with future maps. Maybe something along the lines of the jumps being the thing that brought it together, or maybe the build was very original. Hearing that makes people want to continue making maps.

~
How To Submit A Parkour Map
~
-Jumps:
-Checkpoints:
-Map Theme:
-Screenshots:
-Tester:

~
How To Pick Theme
~
Don't Do These. Unless You Can, DONT

Rainbow
Nether
Ice
Random Blocks
Wood
Stone
Grass
Colors
Video Game
Animals
PIXEL ART

~
How To Pick Jumps
~
Easy: Around 40. Jumps should be easy, yet still parkour.
Medium: Around 60 solid, gold medium jumps.
Hard: About 80 jumps. Try to make them mostly 2 block jumps.
Expert: Hard to the next level. Over 100 jumps is good. Most should be 2-3 jumps.
Insane: More than 150+ expert jumps. It should be rage, but not impossible.

~
Testing
~
Have other mappers test your parkour! ( Personally, There should be a category for testing parkours )

I hope this guide really helps some new mappers. Keep in mind to not delete your plot for around 2 weeks. Map Judges do have real lives. If you have any questions, Please ask. I myself am a very good mapper and am always on the forums. You can also ask @, @Pud96 @Angel_Scarz and @happyheart as well. They're good mappers and give good tips.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Like before I did a Biomes Map. Then i saw that you CANT Make repeated thems so i had to remove it xD

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Greetings from the ban page, It's Tenshi here with a very important thread for every mapper and the people who want to be mappers. As you may know, Our lovely @Emmalouise has been leaving comments around saying that a map has been rejected due to it not existing or due to her not liking it. The old map submission was also fairly incorrect, So this will help with that.

~
Notes For Submitting
~
When you submit a map, Be sure to add detail. Dont make a crappy parkour and expect a lovely comment about it. Make a build that the judges want to see, and I'm sure Emma will extend her comments to something to help with future maps. Maybe something along the lines of the jumps being the thing that brought it together, or maybe the build was very original. Hearing that makes people want to continue making maps.

~
How To Submit A Parkour Map
~
-Jumps:
-Checkpoints:
-Map Theme:
-Screenshots:
-Tester:

~
How To Pick Theme
~
Don't Do These. Unless You Can, DONT

Rainbow
Nether
Ice
Random Blocks
Wood
Stone
Grass
Colors
Video Game
Animals
PIXEL ART

~
How To Pick Jumps
~
Easy: Around 40. Jumps should be easy, yet still parkour.
Medium: Around 60 solid, gold medium jumps.
Hard: About 80 jumps. Try to make them mostly 2 block jumps.
Expert: Hard to the next level. Over 100 jumps is good. Most should be 2-3 jumps.
Insane: More than 150+ expert jumps. It should be rage, but not impossible.

~
Testing
~
Have other mappers test your parkour! ( Personally, There should be a category for testing parkours )

I hope this guide really helps some new mappers. Keep in mind to not delete your plot for around 2 weeks. Map Judges do have real lives. If you have any questions, Please ask. I myself am a very good mapper and am always on the forums. You can also ask @, @Pud96 @Angel_Scarz and @happyheart as well. They're good mappers and give good tips.
Plz create a conversation i need to talk to you private

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Actually @happyheart been dead for quite a long of time but as Tenshi said we are here to help :D
(Might come back community how i use to do)

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
There is no rule about pixel art. Asylumatic has no say in accepting or rejecting maps and never has. She has never staffed parkour and has never judged maps for MineVast. She is not kept up to date on any changes in rules. She does not speak for the server nor do any other players who comment on submissions. They give their opinion and advice. It may be good advice, or it may be bad advice. It is well intentioned I'm sure, but they do not speak for the server.

If you are unclear on rules about maps, you should contact a staff member, not a player who posts frequently on the forums. In this case @Emmalouise is the best source for information.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
There is no rule about pixel art. Asylumatic has no say in accepting or rejecting maps and never has. She has never staffed parkour and has never judged maps for MineVast. She is not kept up to date on any changes in rules. She does not speak for the server nor do any other players who comment on submissions. They give their opinion and advice. It may be good advice, or it may be bad advice. It is well intentioned I'm sure, but they do not speak for the server.

If you are unclear on rules about maps, you should contact a staff member, not a player who posts frequently on the forums. In this case @Emmalouise is the best source for information.
Couldn't have said it better myself c: