Screenshot (29).png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Although the theme of house/room maps is not original, this one is quite different. The build is good, it's detailed and cute, and the parkour is varied and looks to be the right length and difficulty. Good luck!

I may post a more detailed review tomorrow.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality ~ From my experience this theme is not original but it certainly looks much more revamped and very different compared to other similar designs that I've seen, It certainly looks more interesting in my opinion.

Difficulty ~ The difficulty level certainly matches that of a medium map submission, the parkour variety is amazing and you went really overboard with the number of unique jumps added into your parkour submission, it's really good to see though, nothing else to really say honestly, it may not be 100% original but it certainly looks amazing, matching parkour difficulty, great parkour variety, good luck! :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

I am happy to inform you that this map is being accepted! While there are many house themed maps, this is different and the build is nice. As Tas said, the build is detailed and definitely fits the theme. The parkour, which I made a few changes to, is much better suited for a hard. Therefore, this course is being accepted as a hard course instead of a medium. Thank you and well done!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.