Auction House In Olympus

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
I was playing on olympus and i thought that there should be an auction house for many reasons such as for selling mana ,selling armour , selling tools etc.But i thought this would be a great idea because there isn't ways to sell anything without there being a chance to get scammed.I wanted this to be included because i want this to be a growing server with many things to enjoy in the server that we play on and because of the auction house there is:easier ways to make money and ways to get rid of items that you don't need but others might.This might mean that the server has to think of specific prices to put items on the auction house and put the average amount eg: 1k mana 10-50k.Anyways i hope that this gets agknowlaged (i do not know if that is spelt right)and i hope that this gets considered to be put in the future olympus.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
I agree, this would be a really cool thing, as we have seen it in survival and sb, maybe islands, just not sure, and it's a pretty easy way to sell unwanted stuff or something worth a lot, great idea!