Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Lost and Kyro,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Kyro and Lost,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until July 10th to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen a map like this before.

The BUILD is lovely. Its accurate to what you're trying to portray and the detailing on it is lovely.

The PARKOUR is where the issue comes in. While it fits the length of an insane map, it was extremely repetitive and not enjoyable to do. There were quite a few jumps that could be nerfed and changed to make the parkour more enjoyable and interesting. If you want me to specifically go through the map with you and show you what I mean, I have no problem going through with you ! Just message me on discord and we can get that sorted out ^-^

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya @LostStar_ and @JustKyrO!

I'm happy to announce that your map is being accepted, my apologies for the delay.

The THEME is good, great work on making it unique.

The BUILD is full of detail and is lovely to look and play on, full of depth all around.

The PARKOUR was reworked since the last reviewing post and was tested by myself and a few other map judges. We all deemed that it was good for an insane, great job on this. It felt fluid and smooth throughout and was very enjoyable to play on, good job. I added 1 sign, so no issues there and all jumps are now balanced.

Cheers for the submission and congratulations.
Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.