Accepted Bad Luck - DROPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Super sick map! The builds are beautiful and its all around a nice looking fun dropper map! +1

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello AbsenceV,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, as there are no bad luck themed droppers yet on ManaCube. Good job on coming up with an original theme! The build is also very well detailed and has so many interesting pieces to it that I made a tiny walkway out of the bucket so that people can look around at the build if they would like. The one downfall with this map being a dropper is that you don't really get to see all the cool pieces to this build, so I wanted to give players a chance to look around if they so desire.

The difficulty of the dropper was indeed extremely hard, so I added an additional hole in the bucket. This nerfed it slightly. It's still pretty challenging, but is now a bit more feasible so that it won't take the player forever to complete it. Not much else to say, good job!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.