VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons.

Theme/Originality: Your parkour theme isn't necessarily unoriginal though we already have a parkour submission called Dance which does have a similar ballet theme to yours. The reason I'm classifying your theme as somewhat unoriginal is due to the lack in creativity on the build quality side, your build quality is quite basic and doesn't really mirror something related to ballet, other than the basic slippers on the front. I highly suggest that you put more effort into the detail and create a build relevant to the theme to increase engagement.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Parkour variety in your map submission is quite basic and repetitive, I didn't notice any unique or interesting parkour jumps/blocks incorporated into your map submission. From my perspective it seems that you used a boring format for your parkour jumps that has been used countless times, I'd love to see some unique and interesting parkour jumps that you came up with yourself, it doesn't have to be entirely unique but can just be something that isn't the same as any other parkour map.

Future reference: For future reference I highly suggest that you use a wider range of blocks in your parkour submission, jumps-wise, such as anvil jumps, cacti, flower pots, skulls, cobwebs, water, vines, stone walls, chest/enchantment tables, ETC.
For a list on already used parkour maps, please click HERE

Good luck on your future submissions!
- Proteges

Status
Not open for further replies.