MVP
Ratings
Username: IIPrismarineII
Map Name: Balloon Paradise
Plot #: 1
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 24
Checkpoints: 3 (Including 1st one!)

This is meant to be a quick, easy map with a colorful theme (although I'm not sure if someone has done smthng like this before)! It has been tested by 4 players and changes were made to it based on their experience. When you teleport to it, it does put you on the wrong side but it is on the plot! It is my first map, so advice would be appreciated! :)))

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 9.59.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.02.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 9.59.54 PM.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello IIPrismarineII,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have Hot Air Balloon-themed maps (BalloonsToTheSun, Balloons.) When creating a map trying to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out! You can find a list of all maps that already exist by going here.
In regards to the build, it is accurate to the theme, so good work on that. I would advise you to create a main "focal" point to your map, this will allow you to keep the parkour close to the main build and ensure it isn't mainly floating.
In regards to the parkour, it is mainly floating (not attached to the build) which is typically no longer accepted; try to incorporate your parkour closer to the build to ensure this isn't an issue. The course fits the difficulty of an easy perfectly, good work on this. Another thing is that your block variation is inconsistent; ensure that jumps don't feel repetitive. Blocks such as player heads, glass panes, piston heads, beds and water can be good to use![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.