Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello KaiObsession,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, since we already have a hot air balloons map (AirBalloon) and normal balloons maps (BalloonsToTheSun, Bloons). The build is okay, you have accurately created hot air balloons that look pretty nice! Although I'm not sure what the rainbow tube is meant to be.

However, the parkour is where this map really falls short. The parkour is all floating (which it should be, so it is kind of a victim of the theme). The parkour is also not varied much at all, with there only being slabs (as normal blocks), and trapdoors, of which they are placed in a way that makes the map impossible. The jumps would be possible if the doors were placed so that they open upwards, changing the height. either way, this does not make for varied or mixed parkour with so many trap doors in a row. In addition, the double neo is not suitable for the Medium difficulty, and is usually only seen on Expert maps or higher. The map also feels too short for a Medium.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.