Required
KitPvP
Punishment Type
Required
Ban
Why were you punished?
Required
I was permanently banned for hacking
Have you been banned on ManaCube before?
Required
Yes

----- Your Appeal -----

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?
Required
I think I should be unbanned because I’ve learned my lesson and won’t HACk anymore and it’s been long enough
Any evidence that could support your appeal
Nope

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hello again, @tzk

Thank you for your patience. After some discussion, we have come to the decision to reduce your appeal to time served. This is because after speaking with manaray anticheat , we understand you have apologised for the incident and believe you have served enough time for this ban. However, you will still remain muted at this time due to another infraction. If you want to get unmuted please wait 2 years and appeal again, and don’t say the things that need to be said.

Have a nice day/night!
- Razrai -.-

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
Hello again, @tzk

Thank you for your patience. After some discussion, we have come to the decision to reduce your appeal to time served. This is because after speaking with manaray anticheat , we understand you have apologised for the incident and believe you have served enough time for this ban. However, you will still remain muted at this time due to another infraction. If you want to get unmuted please wait 2 years and appeal again, and don’t say the things that need to be said.

Have a nice day/night!
- Razrai -.-
TYSM i knew manaray would give me another chance

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
Imagine being so bad u need to hack :skull:
anyways enjoy ur 2 year mute!!!!! (respectfully)

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Hello again, @tzk

Have a nice day/night!
- Razrai -.-
You've just copied it from your ban appeal lmao