Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Good Evening Ladies,

Just submitted a ban appeal, would appreciate all the Good Luck’s in the chat.

Many thanks - In advance

Sincrecly,

Nbh

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Good luck

Kneetendo

MVP
Kneetendo
Kneetendo
MVP
Ratings
pretty sure he is called Nbh and pretty sure he got banned for breaking the rules, hope this helps
No realllly? He got banned for breaking the rules wonderful observation I'm asking what did he get banned for like he's lacking information and just want people to make a vote when not everyone knows this man, like at least be descriptive you know?

Kneetendo

MVP
Kneetendo
Kneetendo
MVP
Ratings
For being a well rounded good guy. I mean no harm to anyone and just want everyone to be happy.
Please don’t vote no, i honestly don’t know how I would survive.

Yours Truly,

Nbh
Voted no

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
what is bro talking about LOL i literally ran atlas, you fr used to beg to me stay in your clan lmfaoo
Pfffff you ran atlas what little world were you living in. If you ran it why was I your owner of the clan you were in, clearly didn’t run atlas very well if you weren’t even Owner of your own clan☠️☠️

Yours Truly,

Nbh
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for taking such consideration into your vote. Please let me know what I can do to convince you!

Yours Truly,

Nbh

Discord!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Pfffff you ran atlas what little world were you living in. If you ran it why was I your owner of the clan you were in, clearly didn’t run atlas very well if you weren’t even Owner of your own clan☠️☠️

Yours Truly,

Nbh

Thank you for taking such consideration into your vote. Please let me know what I can do to convince you!

Yours Truly,

Nbh

Discord!
What did u do to get banned?

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
i was literally in godlike, i joined your clan with pigochi bc we were chill goofy
we both know how it was in cano but if this helps you sleep then sure