Banned for advertising?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: SnipSnapBoom
Reason banned: Advertising?!
False or True: FALSE!
Why you should be unbanned: Okay Poptartss was talking a lot of smack to me about how hes the better pvper, I said no your not 1v1 me he said yeah, and then I sent him a PRIVATE MESSAGE (NO ONE CAN SEE IT EXCEPT MODS!) The ip, I'm not going to say it on here because that is advertising, but if you sent a message to someone saying an IP which he asked for, THAT IS NOT ADVERTISING, I got warned I was like wtf, day later banned for advertising! Hope you understand, thank you for reading it!

- SnipSnapBoom

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
IGN: SnipSnapBoom
Reason banned: Advertising?!
False or True: FALSE!
Why you should be unbanned: Okay Poptartss was talking a lot of smack to me about how hes the better pvper, I said no your not 1v1 me he said yeah, and then I sent him a PRIVATE MESSAGE (NO ONE CAN SEE IT EXCEPT MODS!) The ip, I'm not going to say it on here because that is advertising, but if you sent a message to someone saying an IP which he asked for, THAT IS NOT ADVERTISING, I got warned I was like wtf, day later banned for advertising! Hope you understand, thank you for reading it!

- SnipSnapBoom
"Fale or True: TRUE!"
Telling anyone an IP on any form of chat inside the server (minus teamspeak) is advertising.
And the next time you make a Ban Appeal, put it in the Ban Appeal section...

Status
Not open for further replies.