Banned from Parkour, not sure why

When I try to connect to the Manacube parkour server I get the message "Kicked while logging in, you have been banned for exploit #5."

I'd make an appeal but I'm not sure about the exact cause of the ban. I can interact normally with other parts of Manacube. Any help is appreciated.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
You should be able to go on the server now, I apologize for the inconvenience. For future reference, this bug, which has been reported, is caused when you write on a book. So, don't for now until it's resolved.

This is is now happening to me.

when I try to join the parkour server these messages pop up in chat: "Another player with the name Gergthe3rd is already trying to login, please try again!" "You are banned from this server! Reason: Explot (#5)"

and yes it actually says "explot" lol

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
This is is now happening to me.

when I try to join the parkour server these messages pop up in chat: "Another player with the name Gergthe3rd is already trying to login, please try again!" "You are banned from this server! Reason: Explot (#5)"

and yes it actually says "explot" lol
Are you using a VPN? Either change your location or turn it off. Otherwise, you'd have to make a ticket on the https://manacube.com/support/ page.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
The exact same thing happened to me recently, but was fixed because of helpop! :D

prosustive

VIP
Prosustive
Prosustive
VIP
same thing is happened for me, idk what book of colors is but i did set my nick colores.. i was hacked and someone did smth they shouldnt have and so manacube banned me. now im unbanned and i can join the server but i cant go in parkour which i mainly play! pls help

KingOfMonkeys

ELITE
KingOfMonkeys
KingOfMonkeys
ELITE
Ratings
Ah... Make a ticket. If it is Exploit 5 there is a book and quill in your inventory and it needs to be removed by a moderator..