Banned

Ratings
Ok so this isn't really a ban appeal, but I stg I didn't mean to chargeback? my dad charged back a bunch of stuff so this must be it. I'm so pissed off that i'm banned, but is there any way to resolve this?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The best way is to make a ban appeal, since you are banned. I understand that your parents might have charged it back on accident, but a ban appeal is the best way to get it figured out. If you would like the link, I'd be happy to give it to you. Sorry about that, I'd be mad as well :mad:.

-Wingy Bnoi

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
And tell your dad not to charge purchases back, while you're at it. It's illegal.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
And tell your dad not to charge purchases back, while you're at it. It's illegal.
Adding on to that, the only situation that I can think of that would be if your credit card got stolen, or information stolen. Even then, the best course of action is to contact your credit card company to get it resolved.

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Just apply on the forums!

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Howdy!

Chargeback appeals often take longer to be dealt with, as Dacon himself will have to deal with it (or one of the admins, depending on the circumstance). As @WingsOfFire17 suggested; you should definitely file out a ban appeal and a moderator or higher will pass it on so it can be looked into - If it is just a genuine mistake, you’ll have nothing to worry about.

Please do be patient when appealing it though! Like I mentioned, it’ll either be dealt with by Dacon or an Admin as it is a chargeback ban.
Here’s the link to the appeal section: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/