Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i recently bought the vast rank for creative and i said if anyone could go to my warp and see if the signs were working correctly. Someone nicely told me that they were working. Then someone comes to my warp with a glitched block (which seemed to be like a retextured block that was what i had built.) It crashed my game multiple times and then i contacted staff (/helpop). They were helping me but then I had to go to sleep.
Then in the morning, i logged on and denied the person who was doing it. His username is "Sk8ingnoble9".
He had deleted all my plots and messed with the one he left for me. So i claim my plots back and do some things and i log back off. i then went back on after 5-6 hours. It displayed "You have been banned for 27-07-2016 at 14:25 by ProjectStormy from this server for: Lag block/abusing glitch." I have no idea what happened but i need access back to the server because my mom bought the rank and i gave her money for it and she is extremely mad. Please help me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1469664568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 8.07.47 PM.png

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Oh Uhm... You need to make a ban appeal. <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
One second
[DOUBLEPOST=1469666328][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread Title[Server] Your Username - Punishment Reason

--------------------------------------------------

Your Username:

Date and Server:

Why you were punished

Have you been banned on MineVast before?

--------------------------------------------------

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?:

Any evidence to support your appeal:
and in the "Home" you need to go down and it says Appeal ur ban/mute u click there and click on "New thread" and then the thread has to be the format i told you. Hope this works

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi _Deere_,

I'm sorry this has happened to you, and I hope staff will do something about it soon.

Please make a ban appeal here, in order for staff to (hopefully) unban you. As of now I'm sure staff will just ignore this thread to unban you until you make an appeal.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me or any other staff that is available.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
So i recently bought the vast rank for creative and i said if anyone could go to my warp and see if the signs were working correctly. Someone nicely told me that they were working. Then someone comes to my warp with a glitched block (which seemed to be like a retextured block that was what i had built.) It crashed my game multiple times and then i contacted staff (/helpop). They were helping me but then I had to go to sleep.
Then in the morning, i logged on and denied the person who was doing it. His username is "Sk8ingnoble9".
He had deleted all my plots and messed with the one he left for me. So i claim my plots back and do some things and i log back off. i then went back on after 5-6 hours. It displayed "You have been banned for 27-07-2016 at 14:25 by ProjectStormy from this server for: Lag block/abusing glitch." I have no idea what happened but i need access back to the server because my mom bought the rank and i gave her money for it and she is extremely mad. Please help me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1469664568][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 5858
Hi there, it's looks like you are trying to get unbanned which means you need to make a ban appeal and not a normal thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.