FireRocket33

Mod
FireRocket33
FireRocket33
Mod
Ratings
125 10
Barbie Dream Crate

Description: Step into a world of pink and glamour with the Barbie Dream Crate! This enchanting Minecraft crate is designed to bring the elegance and style of Barbie into the blocky world. It's a perfect addition to any Barbie fan's collection.

Appearance: The Barbie Dream Crate is adorned with a vibrant pink exterior, featuring a sparkling diamond pattern. It has a large heart-shaped handle on top, made of shimmering silver. When you open the crate, you'll be greeted with a burst of glitter and a soft pink glow.

Contents:
  1. Barbie's Glamorous Outfits [armor set]: Discover a set of stunning outfits fit for a fashionista. (Prot 8, Unbreaking, Full set gives pink particles and regen1)
  2. Sparkling Accessories: Unlock a collection of dazzling accessories to complete your Barbie-inspired look. Find diamond tiaras, pearl necklaces, glittering handbags, and stylish sunglasses.
  3. Pink Power Tools: Barbie is not just about fashion; she's also a handywoman! Unleash your creativity with a set of pink power tools, including a diamond-studded pickaxe, a glittering shovel, and a sparkling axe.
  4. Barbie's Dream House: Delve into the world of architecture with a special furnature that lets you create your very own Barbie Dream House in Minecraft.
  5. Pet Pals: Barbie loves her furry friends, and now you can have your own Minecraft companions. Discover a variety of adorable pets, including pink poodles, diamond-studded kittens, and glittery bunnies.
  6. Barbie Music Disc: Listen to the enchanting tunes of Barbie with a special music disc. When played, it fills the Minecraft world with cheerful melodies and catchy pop beats. Dance along and let the music inspire your imagination.
(posting crate ideas till swrds validates my ideas, try 2)

Last edited:

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
Good suggestion of the crate, I kind of like the suggestion but,

About the regeneration 2 armor.

It would break pvp too much. Eros boots and leggings exist. Which is already insane for pvp. Easter armor, Lucky armor, or whatever armor players have would be bad against it since with overload 3 and regeneration 2 you'll get automatically your hearts back on hit. While the other player only gets damage taken but not given..

And protection 8 would be too op even with unbreaking 10

Ratings
427 8

It would break pvp too much. Eros boots and leggings exist. Which is already insane for pvp. Easter armor, Lucky armor, or whatever armor players have would be bad against it since with overload 3 and regeneration 2 you'll get automatically your hearts back on hit. While the other player only gets damage taken but not given..

I'm with him on these items. The regen 2 would break the Gset (God set). The Regen 1 on the posiden helmet is already crazy enough, and it was a recent crate. If they added this armour, I'll crumble the pvp economy. Eros boots, which costs over 500 cubits, would be worthless if they added this stuff. -1 on this crate.

FireRocket33

Mod
FireRocket33
FireRocket33
Mod
Ratings
125 10
I'm with him on these items. The regen 2 would break the Gset (God set). The Regen 1 on the posiden helmet is already crazy enough, and it was a recent crate. If they added this armour, I'll crumble the pvp economy. Eros boots, which costs over 500 cubits, would be worthless if they added this stuff. -1 on this crate.
It's more of a concept then exactly how the crate would be, I was just thinking of it having a healing effect as it's barbie

RReticence

PATRON+
RReticence
RReticence
Patron+
Ratings
51 4

I don't know if they edited it or not but I only see regen 1 as the suggestion for the armour?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Why not make an oppenheimer crate boom as in just boom thats the only thing in it