Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: MT_Tai
Map name: Barrier party
Plot place: -121;123
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 30
Checkpoints: 2
Note: This map need to use your mind to find the path as you need to calculate where the barrier is. (The cross point of the two sea lanterns(bottom and right) is the place that the barrier is on
螢幕截圖 2021-01-11 下午12.52.03.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-11 下午12.52.19.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-11 下午12.52.28.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-11 下午12.53.19.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-11 下午12.53.32.png

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Its a good concept but the build doesn't look good and the parkour is repetitive for it's just barriers. Also you showed us the way to beat the map in these pictures, if this gets accepted now everyone will know how to beat the map...

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MT_Tai,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
There isn't really a distinct theme to your map. I recommend building your map around a certain theme, this way your map can be seen as more original!
The build of your map is very bland. Try to build a main build with lots of detail and depth, enlarging the build can help with this! Ensure you build something that you can build your parkour on!
The parkour of your map is repetitive and difficult to navigate, I suggest that you try to vary the blocks used throughout your map next time. The difficulty of your map also would be too hard for a map in the medium category. Secondly, it's lacking in length and the length would fit the easy difficulty rather than medium. Last but not least, most of your parkour is floating, which is no longer accepted on Manacube. I would highly recommend building your parkour based around a 'main build'.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.