(basic title) I'm leaving.

Morgaritas

Ratings
Hey friends, and even considered family of mine. I hate to inform you that I have decided to depart. Not on a trip or anything, but from the server itself. I feel as though I have lost interest in it and I am no longer as passionate about the server as I used to be. A lot of my friends have changed in ways that I never thought they would. Not in a good way either. Though there are a few people who have been there with me through the beginning or even from just recently. I do believe I will name these people and thank them for sticking with me and not letting go. Before that I’d like to thank everyone who has stayed on the server and supported me through whatever we’ve been to whether it was together or in a group of people. If we no longer talk I am sorry and you can always add my Discord and we can start talking again. And now ig the personal thanks?

@Kingaroo , you were the first person I met, talked to, married and spent time with on the server. You’re my hermano and always will be. Thank you so much for staying by my side and more cheesy crap lmfao. Ngl I’ll miss playing on the server with you and Mae even though you’ll prolly follow me or something with Mae lol. Ttys.

@twentyone , you were the second person I met. You’re out hermanita and always will me lmao. Again thank you so much for sticking with me and my problems. I love feeling like I always have someone to talk to and I’m happy that you’re that someone. I’ll talk to you soon lmao.

@livq bbG I’M leaVIng :-;. You need to come visit me everyday and, and uh and ily and uh idk. I’m taking you with me. You’re mine lmao. I don’t need to say goodbye to you. See you soon c;

@Vanillish Dudeee you’ve been there for me probably as close as Mae and Ángel if not then closer. We’ve been friends for over half a year. I miss talking to you ngl, we needa talk more. Talk to you soon and thank you so much.

@Rainbow_firefly Dannyyy even though we just started talking a while ago we’ve became really close friends and I love talking to you. I like having a feeling that I can come with you and talk to you about anything without being judged. Maybe. Idk if you judge me I’m just hoping if you do it’s not much lmao. I’ll talk to you soon, thank you.

@Drakey (shoutout) ily tysm for whatever reason. talk to me more or something lmao.

@Disco youre my bess frennn im not leaving u ill stay with u as bess fren forever i cant even english rn rip ily ill talk to you soon thank you so much ;-;

This is everyone I can think of right now. I thank you all so much for staying with me and dealing with me through all this time. I’m gonna come on for rare occasions but you can always message me on discord. I'll still be on the forums and the community discord, I'll also play on Minevast once it loads for me ;-;

Goodbye.
Morgan.
Love you all and I had an amazing time. <33

This post may be edited at a later time.

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Damn Hermana,
You are a very important person to me, you have been there when I was acting like a bitch, from the beginning until the end. Youre Hermana. Thank yous.

Morgaritas

Ratings
I couldn't judge you bc ilysm and I'm so pissed off that youre leaving but I understand and I just want you too know you're not getting rid of me.

Dream team forever
Ofc I won't get rid of you. Dream team forever <33

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
rip :c ilysm morgan and i will keep supporting what you want to do. and if it's this, then i won't go against it. talk to you soon c:

Morgaritas

Ratings
Damn Hermana,
You are a very important person to me, you have been there when I was acting like a bitch, from the beginning until the end. Youre Hermana. Thank yous.
Ofc, thank you too hermano. I'm taking u with me to wherever I go. I can't leave u or mae lmao
[DOUBLEPOST=1502503609][/DOUBLEPOST]
rip :c ilysm morgan and i will keep supporting what you want to do. and if it's this, then i won't go against it. talk to you soon c:
I love u too ;-; also taking u with me cc; ttys

Morgaritas

Ratings

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Haha you right, you can't get rid of my bbg <3 i follow you wherever...oops kinda sounded like a stalker, but i don't really care. I love you so much bean! and i support you through whatever makes you happy, cause when you're happy, i'm happy. I'm just glad your not breaking up with me! Our very committed relationship is important to me. ;) :p <3 ILY morgasm ;)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Morgan. Ngl, this was a bit of a shocker, even though you have told me before that you were planning on leaving. I just didnt expect it to be now. You were an awesome player. I enjoyed those fun talks we had. You will be missed. I'll see you around. Keep in touch with me on Discord ;) and maybe we can still play together sometime, like Portal 2 :p Anyways, take care of yourself and good luck in the future. Cya!

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Very sad to see you go Morgan. Please message me on discord :)