AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I don't know much about basketball but I watch the final when the raptor won and it was a pretty sick Victory ngl.
And I would go with LeBron and ad because I only know 2 players LeBron and Coby :confused:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I don't know much about basketball but I watch the final when the raptor won and it was a pretty sick Victory ngl.
And I would go with LeBron and ad because I only know 2 players LeBron and Coby :confused:
Pretty good players to know ahahah Kobe is a god
You've never heard of Michael Jordan?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Ooo yes I heard of him but didn't remember him o_O
I'm too young to remember Michael Jordan, but I know that he was quite the basketball player. My dad played in High School, but got hurt before going into college, so he went into aeronautical engineering instead lol

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
My big sports is hockey it`s so fast pace and fun to watch. And playing it is so fun ngl just hitting people and getting hit back, making a save or scoring a goal it just a great experience.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
My big sports is hockey it`s so fast pace and fun to watch. And playing it is so fun ngl just hitting people and getting hit back, making a save or scoring a goal it just a great experience.
I've watched field hockey but there isn't much in the way of Ice hockey in Australia

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Where's the I don't care about BB? I know none of the players but heard of them.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I've watched field hockey but there isn't much in the way of Ice hockey in Australia
If you want to watch something raptor watch on YouTube Conor McDavid, Patrick Kane , ovi , Steven Stamkos , kucherov you will see how fun and exciting it his to watch them play

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I voted for Lebron and AD so this poll seems very accurate lmao. The trio of Siakam Vanfleet and Lowry is very underrated though considering the absence of Leonard this season, will be very interested to see how they do the rest of the season :)