Tereveseee
VIP
Ratings
Username: bread_richie
Map name: Beach Fun
Plot ID: -5:121
Difficulty: Easy
# of jumps: 22
I am bread_richie and I enjoy building parkour in my free time! I thought I would make a course on Manacube and see if it gets accepted. Even though I'm not wonderful at parkour, I still really enjoy it.
2020-12-09_14.45.33.png
2020-12-09_14.45.43.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello bread_richie,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have many maps based around a beach (ParadiseIsland, BudgieIsland, SandCastle). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this Map Submission Requirements thread, as well as the Parkour List to see all the maps accepted on the server! The build is also a bit of a problem. The build is really just floating islands with a bit of detail, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Next time try making one main build with lots of detail.

The parkour is the correct length for an easy so good job on that, but it is a bit too hard for the difficulty. The parkour is also lacking variety, all that is incorporated are cocoa beans, regular jumps, and ladders. Try adding more jumps with unique blocks like chests, water, glass panes, brewing stands, etc. (Elly_x)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.