123BlueBuster
123BlueBuster
Ratings
5 2
BeaconPk
/plot v 123BlueBuster
Difficulty : Medium
42 Jumps

This is my first map submission, So I'm fine if it Doesn't get accepted, But I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello BlueBuster,
I’m wondering if there are any pictures of your build? Can’t find any :)

123BlueBuster

123BlueBuster
123BlueBuster
Ratings
5 2
Not entirely sure how to do it. I know you can use Imgur, but I'll probably look it up for my next submission

123BlueBuster

123BlueBuster
123BlueBuster
Ratings
5 2
Listen, my f keys don't work like that. f2 turns the sound up for me sooooo...
I can take screenshots with gamebar [I have microsoft laptop] but idk how to add them.
i'll probably figure it out next time

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Listen, my f keys don't work like that. f2 turns the sound up for me sooooo...
I can take screenshots with gamebar [I have microsoft laptop] but idk how to add them.
i'll probably figure it out next time
Check conversations, took The liberty og taking some pictures you could use. It really helps players give feedback on your map by just looking at print screens of them. :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello 123BlueBuster,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme, while being original, is not a good theme to use as we already have an abundance of minecraft block maps, and we have received several specific beacon submissions.
The build is the main concern. It is not the most accurate to a beacon, and it is a bit plain. Try to add more details to your map! This is typically why minecraft blocks are no longer accepted; it is hard to make a unique concept out of them.
The parkour is varied throughout, so well done! The length of the course is good for the medium difficulty, but some of the jumps felt a bit difficult.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.