Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I made the parkour though ?:confused:
Anyway, the jump is possible without speed I promise you.

The build needs work

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
the parkour didn't work. I remastered it in some airias. I will give u credit though

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
gl!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
even tho I didn't test this it shows me as a tester XD

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
nvm I just tested it lol

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
k :D

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hey hi!

Some parts of the build does feel quite flat compared to other parts. With the detail you have added, some of the aspects of the build do have a weird shape. For example, the back of the head. Please be weary of proportions too as in your screenshot above, the right and left leg aren't proportional which does make the bear look slightly strange.

With regards to the parkour, it is too short for a medium map. The first half of the map does feel very repetitive with the trapdoors and slimes. The inside of the bear can have such great parkour but this parkour does feel underwhelming. In one section of the parkour, you have to jump around some clay - try to have this blend in with the bear or replace this with a few extra jumps. A lot of fences are used within your parkour which does make it feel repetitive. Try to use other blocks such as heads, lava etc.

There's a skip here on the outside of the bear: Also as pres (pris) said below, it's too unoriginal
I hope this helps

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
yeah I actually checked for bear maps but didn't fine anything untill I was done building the map :(

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello y'all,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around bears (TeddyBear, UnicycleBear, WeBareBears). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The map is shaped a bit weird and it isn't quite accurate for what you are going for. Next time try considering focusing more on the shape of the bear and also add in a little more block texture to further enhance the build!

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! The parkour felt a bit to repetitive in places causing the flow to be off and not enjoyable to play. Try creating a better path with more variance of blocks to fix this up!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.