Rejected Bed-Man (Hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
-0.5 The build is good but most of the jumps are floating. There are also lots of ladders. This makes it repetitive in some places.

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
-1 Jumps are repetitive like said above, and also I don't find the build as attractive since everything is very rectangular, and it looks like you spammed blocks on top of the man.

I totally understand for the construction, because I'm not very good at construction, for cons I do not understand how the jumps are repetitive, there are not many jumps that look alike

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi NatharOs,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is quite interesting, there is no maps like that, so I guess it's original (There is still some maps, like BedroomPK or MessyBedroom, with a giant bed, but yours is still original). The build could be better, I agree with Llighty, the parkour is a bit floating, making the map a bit messy, I also think the blanket (like Tenkai said) looks a bit messy and unattractive. The parkour could also be better, I don't think the map is that repetitive (excepted the end, which is mostly ladders)(I will still suggest you using iron bars, water, soul sand, ice…), but I think the map is too hard for a hard (the 2nd to 3rd checkpont (I think), the double neo and the last ladder part are quite hard) and confusing (The barriers are a bit marked, but I still think there is a bit too much of them and they are a bit confusing).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.