MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
If it's made poorly, take the time to correct it before submitting! Map judges prefer quality over speed or quantity, and one well-crafted, accepted map is better than hundreds of low-quality rejected ones.

The build isn't anything particularly amazing; the house is blocky and has an uneven design, and the islands look too small.

The parkour is somewhat repetitive, which you should try to avoid, especially in short parkours. Try ice, soul sand, fence, trapdoor, and more blocks to make a fun map. It's also very floaty and makes the build look worse.

The theme of bedwars is original, but it's also on floating islands which are very unoriginal.

I would suggest that you completely restart this. Start by making a bedwars map as if you had a bedwars server. Make it as good as you can, something that you would be willing to play on hundreds, even thousands of times (like many bedwars grinders). Then, think up a unique parkour; you can look at recently accepted maps for ideas.

Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Andrei0817,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The bedwars theme is original, but the floating islands theme is not original.
The build isn't great, the islands are small and the features are quite simple with not much detail.
The parkour is quite repetitive, I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it makes the parkour more enjoyable to complete.
A lot of jumps were floating as well, please try and avoid having too many floating jumps in the future, it can make the map look quite messy.
The length and difficulty fit an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.