xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Hello, I am leaving manacube because I realized a few things about it and a bit of the team on manacube. I loved the used-to-be entertainment on manacube for a while now till it got really a lot like a p2w server. Usually, a lot of server people say it isn't but honestly if they know their stuff it is.
But I am done here so adios. Also thanks to the nice people on manacube for being a friend to me

Gxllows

ELITE
Gxllows
Gxllows
ELITE
Ratings
adios. although i fundamentaly dissagre with the pay to win statment, you will be missed. hopefully you'll realise that the server is still fun and we will see you again after the prison reset.
rather then caliming the server is now pay to win, you should take advantage of the points givin to you by the staff and later down the line make another attempt at going for staff. leaving after that and making the entirety of the manacube server out as pay to win. gives off the impression that you didn't care about the server as a player. and that will now give a lasting impression on the current staff that all you wanted was a staff tag.