Best armor / Weapons / Tools

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
What is the best armor, sword, and pick? I'm ok with grinding can't rely spend $ tho

Mikaela

ELITE
lovages
lovages
ELITE
Ratings
To be honest I had to learn myself, but as a free to play player whos managed to get elite for myself and my partner for completely free my advice would be to grind boss rng drops and sell them for cubits on the ah or find stuff to auction flip also grinding for prestige helps to get some free cubits too I managed to get to prestige 2 alone.
I'm also assuming since you can't spend irl money you want to know what options are best for f2p.
A sword/axe I like that is fairly easy to get without spending money is the Golden Knight Sword and The Bone Axe. I've managed to kill multiple people with sva armor with the bone axe and have gotten 30+ cubits with it from kills.
A great armor set would be Improved Mana to start off with, for my first few weeks I used 3/4's Improved Mana with Hellhound Helmet.
Decent pickaxes to use without spending irl money would be Miners Pickaxe, Ancient Pickaxe, Legendary, Or any of the RNG Drop ones.