Best maps for mana grinding?

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I mean there is no competition with champ maps. (Yes IK they are adventures now, shut up). If you don’t want to do those, your other options are mind-numbing, but you can run something like BluevsOrange in hard difficulty or, if you are real good at parkour, you could do quarry in expert or Luigi in insane.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
I mean there is no competition with champ maps. (Yes IK they are adventures now, shut up). If you don’t want to do those, your other options are mind-numbing, but you can run something like BluevsOrange in hard difficulty or, if you are real good at parkour, you could do quarry in expert or Luigi in insane.
ok thanks

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Knowing what you’re capable of I recommend City (Expert), Random (Expert) or Shattered world (Expert)

I also agree with Ben that BluevsOrange (Hard) is a easy map to grind

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
can u do 1 map over and over again and get the same amount of mana?

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
can u do 1 map over and over again and get the same amount of mana?
Yes you can, not droppers though since they only give one time bonus! :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Halloween is one of my favourites to grind - super easy and quick [/log halloweenpk]

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I like to grind Bookshelves with speed 5. It takes about a minute each time and I've calculated that doing Bookshelves compared to, for example the maps I grind, MushroomLand, BlueVsOrange, and SlimePK, gets you more mana quicker. At least for me

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I have said this in other posts as well. In my opinion, creeper is ABSOLUTELY the easiest easy map, no question. Mushroomland medium is also insanely easy, with pretty much no semi-defficult jumps at all. I personally like spaceship hard map, it's really fun and smooth, and very easy. Expert it would either be slimepk or shatteredworld, I kinda grind them both. shattered world is really long, but almost no hard jumps. Slimepk is way shorter, and has a couple kinda hard jumps, mainly in 1 or 2 checkpoints. Hope this helped! :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Interesting, wouldnt Pizza be way faster?
Personally, I find pizza kinda boring. The pk is repetitive, but yeah, it's easy. I wouldn't say the EASIEST, that title goes to creeper, and maybe lucky block cake or classicmario are a bit easier, but I absolutely understand where you're coming from! :D