jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
any cheap good mics for discord i have alienware gaming laptop btw. i think its windows.

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
I recently decided to switch to a wireless headset, so the wire didn't get in the way. Honestly, a great quality-of-life upgrade.
The one I bought is Steelseries Arctis 7. Good comfort and decent battery life, can definitely recommend. Mic is OK, not amazing but not bad at all either:D

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
I have heard a lot of good things about the modmic.

You could also use the microphone most earbuds have, the quality of it also tends to be better than the microphone in your PC purely because it's closer to your mouth.

If youre looking for a good headset, I can definitely recommend the hyperx Clouds.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
OMG I love my new signature and pfp! :D

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
any cheap good mics for discord i have alienware gaming laptop btw. i think its windows.
Desktop microphones are usually always gonna be better compared to a headset microphone, but with desktop microphones there are a lot of types which are made for different purposes. If you wanna get a desktop microphone (which I suggest) you should buy a Blue Snowball they're like 60-80 dollars or something and they're pretty good, but if you wanna maybe spend a bit more money like $100+ you can get a Blue Yeti which is apparently a good starter microphone.

For headset microphones though... people already covered those in-fact one guy even suggested the modmic which is good if you already have a headset this just attaches on (I think?) personally I don't use headset microphones although I do use the Razer Nari Wireless(as my headset) so from what I've seen from them they're alright, but it might just be because they're on the higher end.

Anyways just wanted to say that idk if it helps or not, but yeah hopefully you can decide :)
p.s: I'd provide links, but to lazy sorry lmao

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Desktop microphones are usually always gonna be better compared to a headset microphone, but with desktop microphones there are a lot of types which are made for different purposes. If you wanna get a desktop microphone (which I suggest) you should buy a Blue Snowball they're like 60-80 dollars or something and they're pretty good, but if you wanna maybe spend a bit more money like $100+ you can get a Blue Yeti which is apparently a good starter microphone.

For headset microphones though... people already covered those in-fact one guy even suggested the modmic which is good if you already have a headset this just attaches on (I think?) personally I don't use headset microphones although I do use the Razer Nari Wireless(as my headset) so from what I've seen from them they're alright, but it might just be because they're on the higher end.

Anyways just wanted to say that idk if it helps or not, but yeah hopefully you can decide :)
p.s: I'd provide links, but to lazy sorry lmao
tysm!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
to be honest i just use headphones and my phone and my audio quality isn't even that bad. I used to use a gaming headset though and it was super convenient and the audio was pretty good quality.