Best way to farm mana/score?

Hi this my first post! So i am wondering what your guys opinions for mana/score grinding. What ways do you think are the best? I think hard/champion maps are the best. What do you guys think

Ratings
When I first started I would try to get as many maps as possible, but I began to do the same ones over and over again. Beating my PR's of different maps farms mana without even realizing! So my advice would be to find a map you like and trying the timed mode, and to keep trying to set new PR's. You'll have a lot of mana before you know it.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! I think voting is a really good way to get Mana. It doesn’t seem like a lot at first, but it builds up really quickly (especially since it’s double rewards week) and only takes a couple minutes.

Champ maps too, especially haunted manor. These can be a lil intimidating, but once you reach skilled (if you aren’t already) they’re SO worth it. First time I did it, it took me hours lol but now I’m getting it in like 20-30 minutes. (This still isn’t fantastic but it’s a massive improvement haha)
If you practice and keep an eye out for bits of advice, they can cut your time in half.
I know people record their speed runs (like 8 minutes it’s insane) and upload to youtube, so they’re worth checking out.
Hope this helped out a bit.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hey! I definitely would say champion maps are the best way. Once you can get them done relatively quickly, not only are they one of the fastest ways to get score and mana, they are also one of the most fun! Doing a hard map over and over can and will get boring fast. Champion maps are long enough that they stay enjoyable a lot longer.

A good way to get mana but not score would also be to vote daily. It might not be a ton at once but it takes hardly any time and really adds up!

SynCxCake

MVP+
Robby_Decks
Robby_Decks
MVP+
Ratings
Droppers and champs are some of the faster methods. The champs can be time consuming at first but as you get better they get easier.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Grind one map that is really easy and quick for you. For example, Bookshelves got me up to 30 mana every minute. (Of course I get triple rewards but let's pretend I don't in this example, I get about 35 mana or so in total when I complete bookshelves)

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Yea, def champ maps are best way. You get 1k mana each time you do them (and 500 if they are still on cooldown) so basically you can just get 4k mana every 48hrs if u can do them all. I can only really do hm, ww and hp although i have done aa before. aa is pretty hard so i just grind the others