Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: SampeBoj77
Map name: BigBlux Parkour
2020-07-16_12.55.08.png
2020-07-16_12.55.38.png
/plot h SampeBoj77
This is my 1st plot.
The map has around 140 jumps but I'd still say the difficulty hard because the are not THAT hard!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SampeBoj77,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of MC big block-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good due to its unoriginality and blandness. You just built big versions of MC blocks. This has been done before multiple times. So, it's very hard for us to accept a new map with such a theme because, more often than not, they do the same thing as previous submissions. Furthermore, your attempt feels very mediocre. Sure, it looks like the blocks, but it doesn't mean it looks pretty (or original).
  • Parkour: The parkour was at most as hard as a difficulty, whose length range should be between 60-80. And, this is 140 jumps (insane-difficulty length). You have to cut about half of the jumps to fit the difficulty, as I can't see this being as hard as an expert or insane at all. Furthermore, the parkour used so many of the same jumps that it felt incredibly boring to do. The first evidence of this is the crafting table segment as it's all slabs. Then you also have the vast quantity of back to back ladder jumps, hh's, etc. You need to be more creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.