Black Lives Matter Tag - Ninkjeboi

Are you against racism?

• Total voters
Ratings
Dear reader,

Today I was playing on the Manacube server and thought it would be a good idea to add a new tag that refers to the Black Lives Matter motions.
The tag could be something like Black Live Matters, BLM, or any other variations.

I hope it's a good idea!

Yours sincerely,
Ninkjeboi

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hello, could you add a little more substance to this suggestion? How would the tag be received, for example. Would it be global, or on a specific server.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think this is very fair since there are already political tags like Trump2012 or whatever year it says.
I would rather no political tags, but it's too late.

[BLM]
Or something like that would be sick

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Again, how would this be implemented? The "Heroic Chest" came and went.

also, the trump2012 tag is not political it's a meme :flushed:

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
As Tas said, the Trump tag wasn't meant to be as political as it could be considered today when it was first introduced. However, I can see why it would be taken that way with how the world is at the current moment.

While the Black Lives Matter tag is a good idea, it would have probably been best to use it in the current crate as a percentage of the profits goes towards the movement. The Heroic crate is going to be gone in a week or so, so it wouldn't be possible to add it in now.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Maybe it could be added to the store and most if not all the money made from selling the tag could be donated to a BLM charity.