Blades Changes

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Well... Let's start with the Blades guild... too many people. Now, I think that everybody should be remove from blades except for maybe Rose, Brack, Hydro, Spirit. I am getting DESTROYED by blades and I can't fight back. I am on right now and I can't do anything. The sword is too strong, the bow, the ARMOR, don't get me started about the armor. The main thing that POed me is the cooldown. (oh nartz got killed by a hacker, let me come back and feed him more OP armor.) Dacon I am having a hard time doing anything on this server. Please for the love of God fix it.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Well... Let's start with the Blades guild... too many people. Now, I think that everybody should be remove from blades except for maybe Rose, Brack, Hydro, Spirit. I am getting DESTROYED by blades and I can't fight back. I am on right now and I can't do anything. The sword is too strong, the bow, the ARMOR, don't get me started about the armor. The main thing that POed me is the cooldown. (oh nartz got killed by a hacker, let me come back and feed him more OP armor.) Dacon I am having a hard time doing anything on this server. Please for the love of God fix it.
Blades is expensive, that's why it has the good stuff.
anyways, It's not that hard to rek, if you have a good strategy and know how to PVP really well, plus the fact that the guy you're killing doesn't know how to react = ez kill. I've got 3 kills that way so far, but I end up getting cleaned up

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
People are buying gems to pay for Blades, it's practically pay-to-win all over again. I'm not complaining, just explaining.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Lets start... There are hardly anyone actually in blades, only around 6. Rose isnt in blades, she just has good stuff that isnt blades like iron armour. This buying gems thing is stupid pay to win always ruins servers so that should be changed, maybe increase how challenging it is to join? so not too many do.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
tbh I think the amount for blades is fine, and Dacon is planning to redo every kit before he releases tier 3 so blades will probably not be as good
Why make blades worse than what it is? It isn't even that good. I can kill someone with blades even when i have undead gear. 3000 gems is hard to get legit. I say just leave it as it is.

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
Rose is ban, So you don't have to worry about her. But you look at it as a bad thing, I look at it as a good thing. Now that alot of people have blades it's easy to kill them so you can get it too.