MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19

The theme is definitely original, we have no other Just Shapes And Beats maps.

The build is somewhat flat and simple, and doesn't look very attractive, at least to me. Try making the main build into a sphere (done easily in world-edit) and adding more detail to the surrounding Blixers, maybe.

The parkour is a good length and difficulty, but I found that it was rather repetitive (as it's mainly ladder/normal parkour) and a bit confusing due to all the barriered areas.

Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello _Kalidescope_

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, however the build is quite plain. The main part of the build looks a bit like pixel art, I'd suggest trying to add more shape and depth to the build.
The parkour is very repetitive. You mainly used single blocks and ladders. I would recommend experimenting with a wider variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it makes the map more enjoyable to complete.
There were a lot of barriers used, which makes the map a bit messy and quite confusing, I would suggest trying to cut down on the barriers, and having more signs, or a different coloured carpet to make it easier to tell the direction of the parkour.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.