Block counter on atlas

LuffyMC

ELITE
LuffyMC
LuffyMC
ELITE
Ratings
Seriously please please please fix block counter on Atlas, I have no clue why its been two months and it's still not fixed.
Getting gift from the gods are so important for new players to get good rewards from them. There's many new players that have reached over 12 rebirths and do not know what Gift of the Gods are.

You can get Ig's, mana and lots of money from Gift of the Gods. Which Aether has a slight advantage of, and I don't think we should have any difference with Aether. Also it will definitely make players want to play more, because of more ways to gain mana or money (Boost economy).

There are many many issues with Atlas(Even players switched to Aether because Atlas is 'Broken'), but I am sure not just me that think Gift of the Gods are very IMPORTANT to us and it needs to be fixed ASAP.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Also, breaking hardened clay in the mines doesn't add to blocks broken counter. I know this thread is different to what I'm talking about, but I believe it goes along with it.

I absolutely agree with what Luffy has brought up. There have been many glitches and bug found on Atlas, and it is sad to see them not being fixed, because it makes the server seem like there is no effort or love put into it

LilKonTheBeat

PATRON+
xX11kon11Xx
xX11kon11Xx
Patron+
I agree with everything in this. Atlas's block counter has been broken for a while and most new players don't even understand what gift of god is, Atlas is a prison server which youre supposed to mine in and it doesnt even let you have a block counter.

Ratings
I very much dissagree with everything your saying. Your are a big meanie and i think atlas is good server. next time dont do that please and thankyou with a cherry on top. but yes. <----- my cat stepped on my keyboard and it was not me who typed this, my real response is i want gifts of god or whatever its called so please fix atlas bc atlas is cool name better than aether and i like atlas and i lik gift of the god thankyou i think loaf is right abtuo this ones so plis fix :) ty

Ratings
The block counter really does need to be fixed. Gift of the Gods needs to be fixed. It is paramount that these get fixed because so many new players are turned away from Atlas because it is to hard to rank up without Gift of the Gods.

LuffyMC

ELITE
LuffyMC
LuffyMC
ELITE
Ratings
I know staff are aware of this, but its been broken for months. Please put this as priority since it'd help all of us on Atlas a ton if this is fixed. Thanks!

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
This very good, +10 if thats a thing lol. Since ive been mining alot recently, i'd like to get a bonus for doing the extra mining, gift of gods is a great thing and i'd appreciate it if its fixed :D.

Ratings
Wow. Just wow, im dissapontness in. It be 3 fricking days an y u no fix? you staff ned to upgrad u gam bc soon ima get my machine gun. I mean look how many Sweatysocksuckers are on here trying to get more money (ikr those greedy gold digging ding dongs) anyways i forgot what else i was gon say so ye ye ye ey eye :) fix plis..