Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hey there! I have some feedback:
1) The theme isn't original, there are many rainbow maps already.
2) Jumps are way too repetitive. You could change this before this is graded and edit the screenshots, or try to add a bit more variety in your next map!

Acid

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello thomaskeig_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several rainbow/color based maps (Colors, Rainbows, 3Rainbows.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain, as they are only two squares, so try adding more structure to your build as well as more details!
The parkour is quite repetitive within each section of the map, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! There are also a few confusing areas, so make sure you have a direct path for players to follow. The length of this map is good for the medium difficulty; however, the difficulty of the jumps is inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.