Map Name: Blocks
Map Location: /plot h GuiyoTBA
Map Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 35/40
Checkpoints: 1

2020-03-31_20.49.01.png 2020-03-31_21.06.29.png 2020-03-31_20.43.19.png

Ratings
6 1
Hey, GuiyoTBA, I personally really like this map. The build is fun and interesting, although the theme about minecraft blocks is very popular. However, no one has made a noteblock map, (as far as I know) and no one has made a disc map (as far as I know.) The parkour itself is pretty repetitive, add some vines,anvils,chests,etc to make the parkour more diverse and interesting to play! Best of luck, brook

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
The theme of Minecraft Blocks is very common and overused. Minecraft in general, is not a good theme for maps. The parkour is okay but it could be more varied. Best of luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello GuiyoTBA,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many minecraft block/item related maps already. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, however it is accurate to the theme. It is quite blocky, even though that is the whole point of the map and theme, it isn't that attractive. I do understand though, having a map of this theme, it is inevitable that it will be blocky. You did use a nice variety of blocks to create nicer detail in the build though, which is good.
The parkour has some variety, however you did group a lot of your jumps. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just normal blocks etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more, as well as experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items, to create more original and enjoyable jumps.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.