Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I really like the build! The flower growing out of the boot looks very nice too. You also didn't just use 1 or 2 blocks for the boot, but a lot of different blocks! :thumbsup: I can see that you used different blocks in the parkour, to vary it :) +1 from me

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hey please change ur plot Id as it is wrong the plot u should be sending people too is /plot v clairepotter9 2 <3 anyway giving ur map a +0 as there are barriers that are really annoying try to add signs to show they are there also your parkour at some points is really confusing on where to go not sure if the theme is original but a meh build <3

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Hey please change ur plot Id as it is wrong the plot u should be sending people too is /plot v clairepotter9 2 <3 anyway giving ur map a +0 as there are barriers that are really annoying try to add signs to show they are there also your parkour at some points is really confusing on where to go not sure if the theme is original but a meh build <3
Hey, thanks for noticing the typo in my submission. There is actually a sign right beside the barriers explaining where they are that's pretty hard to miss. Any suggestions on how to make the build better?

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Clairepotter9,

I'm happy to tell you, your map is being Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is good. It has detail and I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it, so well done!
The parkour is good. You used variety in the blocks and items you used to create good and enjoyable jumps with little to no repetitiveness.
You also implemented the jumps into the build well, which doesn't make the map look messy which is good.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

I did add an item frame on a barrier near the start, considering the sign as at that area and it can be a bit confusing right at the beginning where to jump to without getting blocked by the barrier.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.