Border Shrink

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
yeah the main reason we came to this anarchy is the one getting taken away it feels like

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
no, its 500k each direction. if you add both halves up then its 1 mill. we are already at the border and have a base well past it.

so for example X 500k through X -500k and thats the 1 mill.

even if it was 1m each way. still seems low. i can travel over 400k in an afternoon just to go to a sub base.

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
i wish they wouldve at least told us beforehand, its made anarchy completely useless with the way they implemented it. i cant access any of my stuff besides whats in my echest. why make it so small too? i dont get any of it

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
Yeah I would have selected another anarchy server if this was known in advance it was coming. kinda feels like a lot of wasted time thinking it was going to remain 30m border. an actually infinity for MC. or if they would let us vote or tell us ways we can keep it full 30m. maybe donor packages. anarchy could use em

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
i think donor packages would be so cool, and ik we cant really utilize most of it since it is anarchy but they could at least discount them for anarchy-specific things? TONS of things they could do instead of killing off a really dedicated section of the server. i know no "big" names ever join anarchy but that doesnt mean they should be able to mess us up this much.